Thursday, February 14, 2008

Forsberg's Class's Four-Day Weekend!

1. Remember to have The Great Gatsby read through chapter six. I will be checking your work for chapters five and six on TUESDAY!
2. Notebook checks were disappointing. On Thursday, February 21st, there will be a workshop for any students who want help organizing their notebooks and a review on how to take helpful notes.
3. I will get to the papers in as timely a fashion as I can. I will not be putting papers into folders that have other stuff in them. Clean out your folders and take stuff with you! If you ask about when I will get your papers finished, your paper will go on the bottom of the pile! You had a month; now, give me a month!
4. There may be bonus point opportunities on the blog this weekend. You will want to check frequently.
5. If you email me before midnight Friday night with the name of Gatsby's best friend, there will be three bonus points in it for you! Hint: It's not Nick or Daisy. Only one guess per student!
6. It may be a good weekend to visit the "saintly" twin city and snaps some photos!