Sunday, April 6, 2008

Forsberg's Class on April 7th

1. Remember that to earn back 9 of the 10 points on the resume mechanics, you need to have both versions to turn in on Monday. There must be NO MISTAKES. One person came in on Tuesday for help--but there were no helpers. Mr. Brady covered for me on Thursday, and he said he was there for 30 minutes and no one showed up. So...we will be finished with this MONDAY.
2. I am looking forward to hearing from you about the progress that you are making on your narratives. What hole are you plugging? What description have you completed? What story have you drafted. Plan to have a full, first-draft of the narrative for "B" day--Wednesday. We will be working with it for REVISION.
3. I will be signing off things that you have done for your paper.
4. I've been checking my email regularly at school, and have not received any questions, so I assume people are making positive progress!